The 10 Worst Feels You Feel When You’re Not At VidCon
VidCon is the land of dreams, but for people who can’t go, it’s a nightmare. While it may feel like the whole world is in Anaheim without you, there are thousands (if not millions) of people who understand your struggle.
We feel you. Here are the 10 suckiest things you’ll experience this weekend.
1. When you see people who have never mentioned YouTube before tweeting about being there
2. When someone brags about getting to meet your favorite YouTuber for the third time when you’ve never even met them once
3. When someone makes a big surprise announcement and you’re not there to see it
4. When you try to marathon your favorite YouTuber’s videos to cheer you up but it just makes you feel worse
5. Wishing you didn’t care so much in the first place
6. When people ask why you’re so upset about a video convention and you’re just like
7. Realizing there are hundreds of people just as miserable as you are
8. Then wishing they weren’t all as miserable as you are
9. But there’s always a bright side… like getting to see a million new pictures of your fave from a million different angles
10. Remembering there’s always next year, and praying they’ll come back again
HOPE IS NEVER LOST! Your day will come. It’s all in the stars. Just keep up the faith that one day your little fangirl heart will finally meet its destiny. IT WILL HAPPEN!
If you’re stuck at home, what’s the worst thing you’re feeling as we head into VidCon weekend? Send us your best GIFs. @FakeTeamFangirl
Katie Wingfield is a Co-Founder of TeamFangirl.com. One time she thought she couldn’t go to VidCon so she cried all day. She is so weak. @Katie_Wingfield