16 Times Dan’s “Hunger Games” Interview Was Too Much To Handle
Everyone knows Jennifer Lawrence is to Dan Howell what Dan Howell is to me, and that’s saying a lot.
That’s why we can confidently say that the day Dan Howell filmed this video was definitely the best day of his life.
In a stroke of destiny, Dan got to interview Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson from The Hunger Games, and it was every bit as Dan-esque and wonderful as we could dream it would be. Here are the 16 moments that were too much to handle. (Although the entire thing was too much to handle tbh.)
1. When his first question was how they liked the smell
2. When he kept saying “you… guys” to casually disguise the fact he was obviously talking to Jen. ie: “I lit my favorite scented candle for you… guys.”
3. ALL THE LOVING J LAW GLANCES
4. All the ironic comic sans are you serious Dan jfc
5. When he told three world famous movie stars “well done” and gave them a thumbs up for their acting skills
6. When Jennifer randomly asked Dan how old he was and they had an intense bonding moment over being in their mid-20’s
7. THE HIGH FIVE OF DESTINY
8. When Josh ruined the moment by saying, “She’s your elder. Respect her.”
9. WHEN JEN DRAGGED DAN FOR HIS HORRIBLE HANDWRITING AND CALLED IT “HIEROGLYPHICS”
10. Another #Danifer bonding moment over Christmas
11. When Dan gave Phil credit for the 7 Second Challenge and settled the credit debate for good
12. When Josh invented the word “yeast beast” and Dan did not approve
13. When Dan made them a f*cking muffin with a mockingjay painted on it
14. When Jen slightly hinted that she wanted a cookie and Dan started desperately demanding that someone bring her a cookie
15. When Dan tried to end the video but was so clearly mindf*cked by the last five minutes that he could barely speak
16. When he said was going to go back home and “draw the curtains.” What a day.
We’re so unbelievably proud of Dan for surviving what must have been one of the most terrifying situations of his life and doing an amazing job. Another day, another slay.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did this video explode your mind irreparably? Let us know! @FakeTeamFangirl
Katie Wingfield is a Co-Founder of TeamFangirl.com. She has been in this situation and can tell you that Dan was probably on the verge of a nervous death right before he saw J Law for the first time and she is so proud of bae today. @Katie_Wingfield