Kanye West’s (Un)official 2020 Campaign Posters
The bleak world of U.S. politics was promised a glimmer of hope this week when Kanye West announced his 2020 presidential campaign during an acceptance speech at the VMA’s. YOUR FAVE CANDIDATE WOULD NEVER.
Let’s get real: While Kanye’s presidency would definitely be different than anything we’ve seen before, it might not be the worst thing ever?? His entire speech was about reshaping our generation to help make the world the best place it could be. That doesn’t sound awful. Listen, we’re not saying it would be perfect, but it would DEFINITELY be interesting. Plus, the campaign possibilities are endless.
We were inspired by Dan the Kanye stan’s motivational campaign slogan to create some campaign materials of our own. We hereby authorize Kanye West to use any of the following for his 2020 candidacy, provided he follows us on Twitter and vows to sample One Direction on his next album.
1. This one’s for the serious folks who want proof of Kanye’s qualifications.
2. Obviously he would make use of his own song lyrics, because who wouldn’t?
3. This one’s great for shaping his image as the flyest president this country’s ever seen, inspired by one of Kanye’s most brilliant tweets.
4. Another tweet inspired slogan, this one really reaches out to the struggles of upper class America.
5. It just wouldn’t be a Kanye campaign without Dan Howell’s contribution. This one would be totes popular with the youths.
Would you vote for Kanye? Send us your best campaign slogan ideas! @FakeTeamFangirl
Katie Wingfield is a Co-Founder of TeamFangirl.com. She designed these posters in Starbucks and cannot tell you how many judgmental stares she received, but she does not even give any f*cks anymore. @Katie_Wingfield